We look forward to working with you throughout the application process. Please let us know if you have any questions and if there is anything the Admissions Office can do to help!
- Complete the online application along with the $75 non-refundable application fee
- Schedule admissions testing, where applicable. Test results should be sent directly to Grace Episcopal School.
- Applicants to Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten are required to take the WPPSI test.
- Applicants to Grades 1 - 5 and children over six are required to take the WISC-IV test.
- Applicants to Preschool have no requirements for independent admissions testing.
- Give the Confidential Teacher Evaluation PS, Jr. K or K or Grade 1- 5 and Records Release Form to your child’s current teacher and/or school office.
- The Admissions Office will schedule a classroom visit or play date for your child.
Your child must be 5 years old prior to September 1st to be eligible for Kindergarten; 4 years old prior to September 1st to be eligible for Junior Kindergarten; and 3 years old prior to September 1st to be eligible for Preschool.
Finalize your application by clicking the “Submit” button then click “Pay Now” to pay your nonrefundable fee of $75 per application.